Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Miss Philippines Venus Raj : Q & A in Miss Universe 2010



Here's the question & answer segment clip of Miss Philippines Venus Raj in the recently concluded Miss Universe 2010. Venus was declared the fourth runner-up in the said competition.

Judge William Baldwin asked Raj with the question: "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

Venus Raj answered, "Thank you so much, Sir for that wonderful question..You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much."

Her "Major, Major" catch phrase answer became a Worldwide Trending Topic on different social networking site.





No comments:

Post a Comment